Friday, September 4, 2009

Think Like Mac


I like my HP laptop.

The wonderful thing about it is that it allows me to work where ever want to. The sad thing about it is that it means I can work where ever I go.

It has seen a lot of use, no part more than the stupid little power connector. It jacks into the back corner of the machine and offers a little too much leverage for it's own good. I'm on my third power supply as the wire eventually gives up the ghost from too much bending over it's lifetime. It's at the point where the socket on the motherboard is going to give up soon too.

So, what to do about it?

I could go buy a new computer. But right now that means putting up with Windoze Vista, and I really don't want to go there. Besides, the time needed to get all my software tools working on a new machine is a little too much to squeeze in right now.

I want an Apple computer. That's the truth. Hey, why not just steal that really good power connector idea? You know, the one with the magnets that just pops off when yanked or tripped on or bent too far over.

Get out the styrene plastic. Find the Xacto knife and saw. Seems I haven't given up sniffing glue after all. And, who is that guy named Mac anyway?

Shot with 40D & 50mm 1.4 at f4, 1/100th, iso 400, with a little bounce from a single 430EX on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment