Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Volley!



I got this box of blocks for a birthday present. It was a birthday past my 40th, though I don't remember exactly which one. It has been one of the best toys in our house - especially when other kids come over, even if they're past 40 too.


You build 'em up and tear 'em down. How quickly they come down is all in the aim of the catapult.


And aren't we at our best when we're playing anyway?



Shot at 95mm, 1/125th, f16, iso 200, AB800 at 1/4 with 20 deg grid lighting the castle, 430EX with DIY grid on 1/4 power lighting the catapult.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record saying "way cool" to all your photos. But this is! I love how your face is back there emerging from the darkness and connected to nothing. Really sweet! Good lighting! And your expression is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like....Wonder what it would look like if your face was bumped one stop.

    ReplyDelete