Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Crowd Goes Wild


I didn't make it to the stadium for the Superbowl, nor did I make it to Washington DC to see the inauguration. Both events were interesting to me in that they brought large numbers of people together in one place. Not that it's for me, I feel claustophobic surrounded by huge numbers of people.


It did get me thinking though, what can I find in the house that, photographed properly, might look like a huge crowd of people blurring into the distance?


Shot at 50mm, 1/60th, f1.4, with a bounced 580EX. Spoiler alert I used a 36mm extension tube so I could get closer.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I mean literally: SWEET! Are these the little sprinkles you can put on desserts? Even if I'm wrong, it's still a sweet image... Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric,
    This is my favorite from you this month....ok it's only the 3rd....but really, it might be my favorite from you thus far. The extension tubes are nice change of pace. Very nicely done. DOF is excellent.

    ReplyDelete