Friday, March 6, 2009

Ding Dong - Cookies!

It's that time of year and the Girl Scouts are out selling cookies again. They knock on the door and ask you to support them and how could you refuse? So, you buy four boxes when one would do. And the next day too when the next troop comes through - my wife is a teacher and all the kids know she'll buy some.

Well, I thought I'd make something of all the extras we have around the house now. Tim has been doing an interesting experiment with a Twinkie that thought I might do a variation on.

I found a quiet, usually undisturbed corner of the kitchen where I'm going to leave these cookies and see if their preservatives are as potent as those used in Twinkies.

I'll post again when time passes and we can see if ... hey!


Shot at 50mm, f5.6, 1/125th, iso 100 - with a single 430ex bounced off the ceiling.

2 comments:

  1. LOL that's great Eric! I love it! And no... they don't seem to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...email me with a detailed "how to" tutorial on what I am assuming you did in flash?
    Fun shot :) Love the effects dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete