Sunday, March 22, 2009

Symmetry


It was Tim's turn to come up with the theme - he choose Symmetry - thanks Tim.


When he'd suggested the idea I was excited to hear it. What a good idea I thought. He let us know earlier in the week so we'd have time to play with it. Which means it's doomed to failure if you're a guy like me that works best under pressure. I had all kinds of ideas, mostly involving water, that I'd hoped to make something of on the weekend.


Didn't happen. Life got in the way.


Then again, sometimes what you are looking for is right in front of you. Like my glasses that I can't find when they're sitting on top of my head.


I was in Church today following up on a photo assignment. While there I listened in on Pastor Bob and saw the symmetry of his stage self and his screen self.


Shot at 200mm, f2.8, 1/80th, iso 400 under the stage lighting at Cornwall Church.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks like a concert stage. I see a drum set and some monitors, a mic stand... and some nice symmetry. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete